Administrator - with Reception duties
Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm with 30 mins for lunch
CMD are delighted to be once again supporting a growing and successful Chippenham based company with the recruitment of an Administrator
Based on the front desk, you will be the first port of call for visitors and clients so strong inter-personals skills and the ability to communicate with a range of people are key. Your role will include:
- Greeting all visitors and signing them in and out
- Answering incoming calls and directing them as appropriate
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Manage meeting room including bookings, refreshments and general tidiness
- Raising internal purchasing requisitions
- Booking training courses and maintaining records
- Fleet administration
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build on previous experience as a Receptionist/Administrator in a professional, corporate environment. Strong IT skills (particularly Excel and Word) are required, and an excellent standard of literacy and numeracy are a prerequisite.
If this sounds like the right role for you, do not hesitate to apply today!