Full time permanent
Are you a confident administrator with fantastic attention to detail? Are you able to work methodically and to deadlines? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our client based in Chippenham is looking for an Operations Administrator to provide all-round admin support to the team in relation to the repair, return and exchange of goods. Working with the warehouse and other internal teams, you will have a broad range of duties which will include:
- Processing customer repair requests
- Raise and issue repair quotes
- Process exchange requests
- Chase overdue repair quotes
- Liaise with internal teams, updating them on completed and outstanding exchange requests
- Manage the return of items
- Raise repair jobs
- Liaise with the procurement teams
- Ensure the database is up to date
- Data Entry
- Prepare reports to be distributed
- Good administration skills
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise and work methodically under pressure
- Computer Literate- Microsoft Windows packages (Word, Excel etc)
The successful candidate will be an all-round administrator and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on their feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
This position is working Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.