£17,000 - £18,000 DOE
Our client is a well-established Insurance Agency who are seeking an Insurance Administrator to join their friendly, dynamic and hardworking team at their Chippenham office.
The main purpose of the role is to perform all Insurance and general administrative duties accurately and efficiently and provide support to the office as required.
As an Insurance Administrator you will be expected to work as part of the team and as such your job role will require you to assist and help others within, not only the admin team, but also the sales team to complete their daily duties.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both insurers and external clients will be key to the overall role
- Answering general queries competently by telephone, email, post or in person ensuring the information provided is accurate
- Processing Insurance Renewals, Mid-Term Adjustments and Processing Claims
- Administration of files, drafting and sending standard and non-standard letters and emails
Skill and experience required:
- Good standard of education is required to GCSE level (5 passes at C and above with English and Mathematics or equivalent)
- Keyboard skills are essential
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- A confident telephone manner and strong customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A background within Insurance is an advantage but not essential
- Graduates that would like to pursue a career in Insurance welcome
9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and one Saturday morning in three 9am - 12.30pm
An organised and flexible approach are key for this position so if you are looking for an opportunity to work within a fast-paced sales environment and have a can-do attitude then this could be the role for you!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.