£9 - 10 per hour
Working 09:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday
Are you immediately available and looking for your next Administration role? Are you good on a computer with strong communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a small team and have a logical approach to work? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, a local roofing company, is looking for a temporary Administrator to support in the day-to-day running of their office. You will be working within a small, friendly office using systems like Sage 200 to process invoicing and assisting members of the team with purchasing and paperwork.
- Organise job files and prepare quotes
- Prepare and compile Health and Safety files for new contracts and reconcile final accounts
- Basic administration of monthly sales invoices and applications for payments
- Handle incoming calls and redirect as appropriate, ensuring messages are taken and passed on
- Excellent written and spoken communication and a Grade C or above in English
- High standard of typing and keyboard skills; RSAII or equivalent
- Strong understanding of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
You will be able to work closely with others as part of a team and have a logical mind set and the ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures. You will be able to perform data entry tasks accurately and in a timely fashion, whilst paying attention to detail. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and have a can-do attitude.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.