£20,000 - £23,000 per annum (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Fixed Term Contract 6 - 12 Months
Do you have previous administration experience? Do you enjoy supporting a small team, where you can make the role your own? If so, then this could be the fixed term contract you have been looking for, so get in touch today!
Due to continued growth, my prestigious client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their expanding team in Chippenham. You will be supporting the department manager but also the team with regards to their administrative tasks. You will be working within a small but diverse team, where you will be able to develop your career and put your own mark on the role!
- Ensure effective document management of departmental files
- Attend department meetings and produce meeting agendas and minutes
- Provide support to key departmental projects and events
- Prepare reports
- Ensure the database is kept up to date
- Schedule and organise meetings, conferences and appointments
- General administration
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience of supporting a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active and methodical approach
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, however the client offers flexible working hours.
You will be working in a stunning, newly refurbished office where you will be a valued part of a successful international company. The client offers an excellent induction and training programme, but also a vast array of excellent employee benefits - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.