£20,000 - £24,000
Monday - Friday
Are you an enthusiastic administrator with the ability to interpret data and analyse areas for improvement? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to build long-lasting relationships with clients? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, who is a leading provider of financial consultancy, is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their small, friendly team. You will be working within collaboration with various departments in the business to provide administrative support including collating, researching, preparing paperwork and submitting online applications.
- Answering telephone communications and dealing with client queries
- Using the quotation system for in-house services
- Maintain and update information on company system
- Checking cash balance reports
- Producing reporting and liaising with clients and providers in both written and verbal communications
- Ability to manage own time and take initiative to search out solutions
- Excellent communication skills across all disciplines
- Good computer knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A financial services administration background would be advantageous
Briefly outline the experience the candidate needs for the role:
The successful candidate will have a positive and professional attitude, with can-do attitude and the ability to work with many types of people. You should have fantastic organisational skills and will be an efficient worker to ensure contractual obligations are met.
Ongoing training in compliancy and professional procedures will be provided to the successful candidate.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.