£18,000 per annum
Do you have previous administration/customer service experience? Are you seeking a new role in Calne? If so, then apply today as this could be the position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their expanding team in Calne. You will be providing administration support to the Supply Chain, Finance and Customer Support Teams to ensure that they provide an excellent customer service.
- Filing and general administration
- Answering inbound calls
- Attend company meetings, training courses and conferences as necessary
- Support the Supply Chain team with ensuring all materials are available to meet customer requirements
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers
- Ensure suppliers confirm all purchase orders and update suppliers response
- Maintain the order book
- Producing reports
- Previous customer service/administrator experience
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and ideally Sage
- Professional and confident telephone manner
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 2pm.
The client offers free on-site parking, the opportunity to work within a friendly and dedicated team, with an early finish on a Friday!!
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.