£9.00 per hour + Holiday
Temporary Assignment for 4 weeks
Do you have previous administration/customer service experience? Are you immediately available and able to commit for the next 4 weeks? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join their friendly and well established team in Chippenham. Due to winning a number of new contracts, the client requires additional support with regards to their backlog of administration. This is a busy and fast paced department, therefore you must be able to 'hit the ground running' and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Answering inbound calls
- Resolving queries via telephone and email
- Booking appointments
- Sorting and prioritising incoming mail and emails
- Provide administration support to the team
- Maintain and update electronic databases
- General administration
- Previous administration/customer service experience
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm with 60 minutes for lunch.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial* There is also free on-site parking for staff.
The company offers a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere, where you will be joining a very established team - there are even a couple of office dogs who visit regularly!
This temporary position is due to start shortly, therefore candidates must be available immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.