£ 16000 per year
9am to 5pm
Temp to perm
CMD Recruitment Ltd is working for a Charity that has a proud history of supporting those in our communities who are disadvantaged or have a disability, to find and keep employment.
The Charity has a position for an administrator to join their dynamic team to support the delivery team who are working to support participants to move towards and into employment.
They are looking for an experienced administrator to join the team to support the project.
The project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund. The project will run from 1st June 2017 until 31st December 2019.
Interviews will be held 9th April 2019
As an administrator you will take ownership of the monitoring of outcome performance data delivered within a designated geographical area. You will deliver high quality administrative support to the Manager and team to achieve project compliance and outcome performance for the BBO project across the designated geographies
Your role will also entail the following :
- support the Manager and team to achieve project compliance and project outcomes.
- provide high quality administrative support to deliver the Service Charter for each site in a designated geographical area.
- To complete comprehensive reports to monitor the achievement of individual and site performance targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To support site activity planning and implementation to achieve core interventions for all programme participants.
- To undertake key holder responsibilities.
- To undertake petty cash administration and control responsibilities across a designated geographical area.
- To co-ordinate site requirements for stock and order processes including building and maintenance issues.
My client is seeking an experienced administrator with strong IT skills and communication skills both written and verbal.
Essential Skills for the role are :
- Strong communication and motivational skills across a broad range of resource types, skills and backgrounds.
- Proactive resolution of risks and issues.
- Positivity, flexibility and a "can do" attitude.
- Experience with data entry, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good IT skills using the full range of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- The ability to manage own workload and understand processes and controls.
- Driven, target focussed and ability to work in a fast paced environment with a proven track record of achieving desired outcomes and a demonstrated ability to exceed targets in a payment by results environment.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with Management
- Drive and ability to work in a fast paced environment with a proven track record of achieving desired outcomes and a demonstrated ability to exceed targets
- The ability to implement robust processes and controls
- Highly developed planning, coordination, administration, organisational, communication and time management skills
- Demonstrate sound judgement and composure, and the confidence to provide feedback Ability to travel to different locations within WISE Ability Services and other stakeholder settings.
The role will be based in a designated Branch - either Weymouth or Bournemouth
This post involves contact with vulnerable adults, in accordance with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974).Other relevant recruitment checks will also be carried out, including HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard and prison vetting and clearances as required.
If this role sounds of interest then please do get in touch for more information and a full job description