Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Competitive salary (depending on experience) + Benefits
Malmesbury Wiltshire (30 minutes from Swindon)
Are you interested in publishing? Would you like to work for a highly successful publishing services company?
Our client, a small and dynamic company based within the beautiful market town of Malmesbury in Wiltshire, is looking for a switched on and motivated Executive Assistant to provide a high level of support to the MD as well as fulfilling vital Marketing & Office Management functions.
This varied role would suit an enthusiastic individual with excellent administration experience keen to develop and progress their career within the publishing sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing full PA and administrative support to the MD
- Being the primary contact for all general enquiries, via telephone, email and the company websites
- Advanced skills with MS Office including good PowerPoint
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Carrying out specific editorial project management tasks
- Responsibility for the company´s website and marketing
- Maintaining the procurement of all office supplies
- Management of Expenses and Invoices POS etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- High standard administration and secretarial skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work without supervision
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Previous Experience working with Executive Board Members
- Good IT skills especially spreadsheets, Database systems, word processing, e-mail, web
- Marketing experience
- Calm and resourceful problem solver
- Attention to detail
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful industry so don't miss your opportunity and ensure you apply today.