up to £18,000
Have you gained some previous administration experience within an office environment?
Do you have the confidence to liaise with customers on the phone each day?
Are you at the beginning of your career and looking to join an organisation that offers great training?
If you have answered "Yes" to the above, then please read on!
Our client is a dynamic and growing company based in a beautiful location in the Corsham and Bath area. They have been steadily growing year on year and this latest role has come about due to their growth.
If you have a natural flair for numbers and have gained some previous administration experience, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a friendly and vibrant team. They provide training too!
Duties will include;-
* Provide assistance to the administration team.
* Chasing customers over the phone for any outstanding paperwork.
* Logging post.
* All aspects of work to be processed within the deadlines.
* High level of accuracy to be adhered to.
* Learn a variety of tasks including the logging of bank statements, scanning post and dealing with banking tasks such as incoming cheques.
* Assist with the development of both new and existing procedures.
* Assist with project work.
* You must have your own transport.
* You must have previous office administration experience.
* Excellent and confident telephone manner.
* Good numeracy skills.
* Methodical with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Positive with a willingness to learn.
If you have recently started on your career path and you are interested in specialising within a niche market, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
£17000 - £18000 per annum
about 1 month ago