up to £19,000
Have you gained some previous administration experience within an office environment?
Are you at the beginning of your career and looking to join an organisation that offers genuine opportunities for progression?
If you have answered "Yes" to the above, then please read on!
Our client is a dynamic and growing organisation within the Financial Services industry and they are based in a beautiful location in the Corsham area. They have been steadily growing year on year and this latest role has come about due to their growth.
If you have a natural flair for numbers and have gained some previous administration experience, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a friendly and vibrant team! They are always keen to provide training and opportunities to grow within the company too.
The purpose of this new opportunity is to ensure that the management and administration of all future products and services are conducted within processes and procedures.
Duties will include;-
* Provide assistance to the administration team.
* Logging post.
* All aspects of work to be processed within the deadlines.
* High level of accuracy to be adhered to.
* Learn a variety of tasks including the logging of bank statements, scanning post and dealing with banking tasks such as incoming cheques.
* Assist with the development of both new and existing procedures.
* Assist with project work.
* You must have your own transport.
* Previous office administration experience.
* Good numeracy skills.
* Methodical with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Positive with a willingness to learn.
* Confident with very good communication and interpersonal skills.
£17000 - £19000 per annum
7 months ago