Part time permanent
£10.00 - £11.00ph
Are you an experienced administrator? Do you have fantastic attention to detail? Are you looking for a role where being a team player is key? Then we have the role for you!
Our client who is located in Goatacre near Calne, is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their small, friendly team. Your role will be to provide administration support to the Manager and deputy managers.
- Receive telephone enquiries and action appropriately
- Coordinate recruitment processes including advertising on social media account
- Maintain personnel files
- Coordinate training
- Ensure training matrix is up to date
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Actively manage/update social media account
- Ordering external supplies as required
- Preparing and dispatching letters on behalf of management team
- Open and distribute post
- Monitor company vehicle maintenance and repair schedules including MOT and servicing
Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous office-based administration experience
- Confident and Professional communicator at all levels
- IT Literate
- Organised and methodical approach
This position is working Monday - Friday 24 hours per week between the hours of 9.00am - 5.00pm (there is flexibility in the start and finish times)
Due to the location of our client a driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.