up to £19,000
Have you gained some previous experience within an office environment?
Do you possess good Numerical and IT skills?
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing company that offer genuine opportunities for progression?
If you have answered "Yes" to all of the above, then please read on!
Our client is a dynamic organisation within the Financial Services industry and are based in a beautiful location in the Corsham area. They have been steadily growing year on year and this latest role has come about due to their growth.
If you have a natural flair for numbers, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and vibrant team! They are always keen to provide training and opportunities to grow within the company too.
The purpose of this new opportunity is to ensure that the management and administration of all existing and future products and services are conducted within processes and procedures.
Duties will include;-
* Obtaining valuations from third parties.
* Updating the system and producing statements.
* Producing and sending out invoices.
* Liaising with Investment Companies.
* Some Credit Control.
* Providing assistance to the administration team.
* You must have your own transport.
* You must have good Numerical / Maths and IT skills.
* Previous office experience.
* Conscientious with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Willingness to learn.
* Confident with very good communication and interpersonal skills.
Corsham, Wiltshire, S. W. England, England
£16000 - £19000 per annum
about 1 month ago