£12.31 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 3 - 4 weeks
Are you immediately available? Do you have a strong background in Accounts? Are you looking for your next challenging and rewarding position? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced temporary Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and well-established team in Chippenham. You will be processing a high volume of supplier invoices, bank reconciliations as well as raising sales invoices.
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Assisting in the financial audit
- Making payments via BACS on a weekly and monthly basis
- Filing invoices
- Matching, checking and coding purchase invoices
- First point of contact for all relevant suppliers
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Sales Ledger
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work on own initiative
The company offers a supportive and dedicated team environment, where full training will be given.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, working 8:30am - 5pm (37.5 hours per week).
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.