Full time permanent
£19,000 £23,000pa + Company Bonus Scheme + Pension contributions + Medical Benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, flexible team player to join our vibrant, forward thinking international client, based at their head office near Swindon.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for completing payments, controlling expenses and dealing with queries in an efficient manner.
You main Duties:
- Control expenses by receiving, processing and reconciling invoices
- Reconciliation of all statements
- Input of all accounts payable invoices for overheads
- Payment of invoices
- Coding of invoices
- Work with the team leader to devise a system for PO's
- Dealing with any queries from internal team members and stakeholders
- Excellent numerical ability
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills to include Excel
- Good verbal and written communication sills
- Good data entry skills
The successful candidate will have accounts payable experience as well as excellent MS Excel skills. You will have great attention to detail and must be able to work within a team effectively and display initiative. You will be able to work to deadlines be self-motivated and have a willingness to learn.
This position is full time, permanent and working Monday - Friday
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.