Royal Wootton Bassett
Up to £25,000 (doe) + Benefits
9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
Have you gained previous experience with Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger?
Do you possess good MS Excel and Sage experience?
Are you currently studying AAT?
If you have answered YES to the above questions, then I would be very keen to hear from you!
Our client is a growing organisation and due to their continued growth, they now have a newly created position based within their lovely offices, for an experienced Accounts Assistant to support their Company Accountant. Working within a small and very friendly team, the purpose of this role will be to manage the Accounts Payable function and duties will include;-
* Coding and processing of invoices.
* Matching invoices to Purchase Orders.
* Bank Reconciliations.
* Supplier Account and Statement Reconciliations.
* Dealing with Expenses including reconciliations.
* Assisting within others areas of Accounts when needed.
* You must have previous experience with Accounts Payable.
* Good experience with Excel and Sage.
* Candidates currently studying AAT are preferred.
* Excellent attention to detail, proactive and enthusiastic.
£20000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago