£22,000 - £25,000
Part Time and Permanent
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant? Do you hold an AAT qualification? Are you a team player who is accurate and able to multi-task? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is a premier business energy partner, is seeking an experienced Part Time Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and diverse team. You will be working within a small and friendly team, where you will be responsible for ensuring the company's accounting records are accurate and up to date. This is a perfect role for a genuine team player who has the ability to maintain high standards!
- Processing invoices and cross-checking commission figures
- Data analysis using Excel
- Assisting with general bank payments
- Generating manual sales invoices
- Assisting with the preparations of audits
- Liaising with suppliers and managing queries as required
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Excellent communication skills in order to deal with any queries
- Organised, motivated and efficient individual
- Purchase ledger experience is essential
- 2 years Accounting experience
- Well-developed communication skills - written, oral and presentational
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Clear and practical understanding of business processes
- Excellent Microsoft skills - especially Excel
The successful candidate will be accurate and methodical, as well as having a clear understanding of business processes. You will have great attention to detail and have previous purchase ledger experience and accounts experience, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Accounts, Purchase Ledger, AAT, Accounting, Assistant Accounts
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.