12-Month Fixed-Term Contract
Are you a numerically minded and enthusiastic individual looking for your next position within the finance industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your knowledge and enhance your skillset? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Our client who is an established Finance provider experiencing rapid and consistent growth in central Bath, are seeking a highly detailed Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team. You will be responsible for processing the daily administration for the Accounts Department; ensuring financial controls are adhered to and transactions are processed in a timely manner.
- Posting transactions appearing on bank statements
- Reconciling bank statements and clearing accounts
- Updating cashflows daily
- Helping team members with ad hoc tasks as required to support the smooth running of the department
- Monitoring the accounts inbox and dealing with arising queries
- You will have a strong grasp of financial principles
- You will display meticulous attention to detail
- You will demonstrate excellent IT technical knowledge
- You will be able to confidently manage your own priorities.
The successful candidate will be a good team player that works well under pressure and demonstrates an ability to meet deadlines. As someone who is able to look at the big picture, you will display excellent time-management skills in this exciting opportunity as Accounts Assistant.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like the right role for you, then send in your CV or give us a call today!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.