Permanent, Full Time
Up to £20,000
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking for a new opportunity and challenge?
Are you AAT qualified or currently studying towards your AAT qualification?
Are you customer focused and do you have excellent attention to detail?
Yes? Then this may be the role for you….
CMD Recruitment are delighted to be working with a commercial and forward-thinking company located on the outskirts of Bath, who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team.
This is a varied role, where you will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Ensuring accounts are managed accurately and on time.
- Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders and the relevant delivery information and ensuring they have been authorised inline with company policies and procedures.
- Producing weekly reports to present to the Financial Controller and other areas of the business highlighting key information as requested.
- Completing all relevant reconciliations.
- Supporting with any other duties the Financial Controller may require support with.
To be successful in this fantastic position, you, amongst other skills and qualities will:
- Have either completed an AAT qualification or working towards an AAT qualification.
- 1-2 years' experience within a similar type of role.
- Have excellent attention to detail, as well as being extremely self-motivated.
- Be customer focused and driven.
- Be confident and professional in both manner and appearance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working for a company that values honesty, integrity and trust whilst supporting their team members in achieving a fantastic career.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send in your CV or give us a call today!