Accounts Administration Assistant
Up to £19,000
Do you possess good numerical skills?
Have you gained previous experience with invoicing?
Interested in joining a dynamic organisation that offers genuine opportunities for progression?!
Our client is a growing Financial Services organisation located in a beautiful location near Corsham and Bath. They have been steadily growing year on year and this latest role has come about due to their growth.
They are now looking to recruit an Accounts Administration Assistant who is at the beginning of their career. The successful individual will be supporting their very personable Finance Manager and the role will predominantly be dealing with the company's invoicing.
If you have a natural flair for numbers and have gained some previous administration experience, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a friendly and vibrant team! They are always keen to provide training and opportunities to grow within the company too.
Key Responsibilities; -
* Logging and checking bank statements
* Scanning, logging and appropriately allocating incoming post
* Dealing with bank tasks such as incoming cheques
* All aspects of work processed within the deadlines.
* Provide assistance to the accounts administration team.
* Assist with the development of both new and existing procedures.
* Assist with project work such as annual reviews.
Candidate Specification; -
* Good numeracy and administration skills.
* Previous experience with invoicing.
* Must have own transport.
* Methodical with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Positive with a willingness to learn.
* Confident with very good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have recently started on your career path and you are interested in specialising within a niche market, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!