Competitive Salary + Study Support (if needed)
Are you CIMA or ACCA qualified or nearly qualified?
Have you gained experience of working within Practice?
Are you open to occasionally travelling to clients premises?
Our client has an excellent reputation with their clients and have a proven record of supporting staff development and progression. Due to the continuing growth of the company, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and focused newly qualified or nearly qualified Accountant who will work within a dynamic team.
Key responsibilities will include;-
* Preparation of annual accounts and personal tax returns.
* Preparation of tax computations both personal and corporate.
* Prepare and review management accounts for presentation to clients.
* Review work prepared by colleagues.
* Be open to the idea of networking to promote the business and services they offer.
To be considered for this role you must;-
* Ideally be either CIMA or ACCA qualified (or nearly qualified)
* Strong knowledge of taxes in particular CIS, VAT, corporate and personal taxes.
* Proficient in the use of Excel, Sage, Xero and QuickBooks is preferred.
* Possess a 'can do' attitude and retain a sense of humour!
* Car Owner with the ability and willingness to travel on behalf of the company.
20 days ago