Up to £20000 DOE + OTE (approx. £3-£5K)
Full time & Permanent
37.5 hours a week Mon - Thurs 08:30 - 17:30 and Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Do you have previous experience as an Account Manager or Business Development Executive? Can you build rapport with stakeholders quickly and professionally? Are you a confident communicator both verbally as well as in writing?
If you have answered YES then CMD have an exciting full time, permanent opportunity for you!
Working for a growing and well established Melksham based company you will be key in driving business growth by developing business and maintaining customer relationships.
- Making outbound calls to identify sales opportunities
- Schedule meetings for Field Sales Consultants
- Dealing with any inbound customer enquiries
- Attend trade shows and conferences to promote the company
- Previous experience in a similar Business Development/Account Management role
- Confident user of MS Office including Outlook and Word
This a great role dealing with warm calls and would suit someone looking to move out of a hard sales role or alternatively an account manager who enjoys making long lasting relationships. You will have the ability to build rapport over the phone and have a professional and efficient telephone manner.
With multiple positions available and interviews taking place quickly for the right candidate do not hesitate to apply today!