£28,790 per annum + benefits
Fixed Term Contract for 9 Months
Do you have income recovery or debt management experience? Are you seeking a busy and diverse fixed term contract for the next 9 months? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their busy and well-established team in Trowbridge. You will be collecting rental income and supporting customers to prioritise their rent, helping to sustain a successful tenancy and taking appropriate enforcement action where necessary.
- Ensuring early intervention on all arrear's cases to limit debt levels
- Monitor and review rent and service charge accounts
- Manage a portfolio of arrears cases
- Provide information and guidance
- Prepare, sign and service statutory notices
- Draw up cases for possession at county court
- Liaise and work with multiple support agencies
- Assist with applications
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Income recovery/debt management experience essential
- HND in housing or part qualification of CIoH
- Able to deal with demanding and challenging people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound IT skills
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 37 hours per week
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.