£48,000 - £65,000 per annum
Work from Home
Contract - 6 Months
Are you an experienced Account Director? Would you love to work for an expanding organisation where agility, flexibility and inspiring thinking changes minds? If so, then this contract opportunity could be the role you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking an experienced an Account Director to join their dedicated team. The aim is to manage client relationships and strategic development of projects, meeting client objectives and new business opportunities.
- Liasing with clients on a day to day basis regarding project progress and delivery, ensuring client needs and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Being the account lead when taking client briefs and kicking off the meetings and delivering project completion.
- Pushing clients strategically
- Following up on all projects to gain feedback and measure client satisfaction
- Proactively engaging and driving clients annual strategy through annual account planning
- Taking responsibility for the accounts and developing and reviewing estimates for clarity and consistency
- Working closely with the financial director to understand forecasts
- Managing weekly reports and forecasting
- Consistently monitoring resource requirements and liasing with the operations director.
- Driving development
- Completing final checks on projects.
A more detailed job description is availalbe upon request.
- Proven ability as an Account Director within the medical industry
- Fully conversant with relevant software programs, e.g powerpoint, Excel and Word
- A passion for the medical industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised and a proficient Account Director
- A fantastic relationship builder with both colleagues and clients.
- The ability to plan, including contingency planning and strategise.
- Good Judgement
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, with the ability to work from home.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme with 4% employer contribution, company Bupa healthcare scheme after successful completion of 6 month probationary period.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.