2nd / 3rd line Support and Field Engineer
Full Time Permanent
£30,000 - £35,000 d.o.e
Do you have experience of providing 2nd/3rd line support? Are you experienced within Active Directory, Office 365 and have knowledge on a range of windows servers, firewalls, anti-virus as well as desktop support? Then this could be the role for you!
We are recruiting for a 3rd line Support and Field Engineer, to join our established client. This role will be based in the Swindon Office providing remote technical support, as well as providing on-site support for clients 2 - 3 days per week within the Wiltshire area.
- Logging calls and creating tickets
- Providing On-Site support
- You will be responsible for supporting our customers' existing IT infrastructure as well as recommended upgrades and security updates.
- Delivering Backup & disaster recovery
· Provide pre-sale technical consultancy service; building of proposals and creating scope of works documents
· Find ways to improve IT services
· Identify technical advances to support clients
- Ensure the smooth running of all IT systems; email provision, print services and telephone systems
Key Skills and experience:
- Experience with; Windows servers, Active Directory, Office 365, firewalls and anti-virus
- CompTIA A+ / MCTIP
- Fantastic Customer Service and communication skills both over the phone email and face to face
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Driving license is essential
- It would be advantageous to have experience within on-site/fieldwork
Our clients Head Office is based in Portland, Initially you will need to spend some time there, learning the system and meeting the team ( 1 - 2 weeks hotel costs etc will all be covered) you will also need to travel down to Portland on occasion to meet up with the team, briefings and meetings etc.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.