£9 - £13 per hour
5 months ago
Do you have good Credit Control experience?
Are you immediately available or on a short notice period?
Interested in securing a temporary contract until late October 2019?
If you have answered "yes" to all the above, then I would very much like to hear from you!
Our client is a dynamic and global organisation and they are now looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a temporary contract basis until at least the end of October 2019.
The purpose of this opportunity is to effectively administer the credit control function, ensuring incoming monies are collected and correctly accounted for and necessary invoices and credit notes are prepared in a timely manner.
Duties will include;-
* Collect outstanding monies in accordance to the company's credit terms.
* Credit check all orders over the value of £1,000 and set up new accounts.
* Provide accurate and timely debtor collector information.
* Ensure ownership is taken of all debts including retentions.
* Create monthly reports for Area and Finance Managers.
* Maintain effective customer relationships.
* Maintain effective inter-departmental relationships to ensure that accounts receivable information is accurate and relevant.
* Input bank payments/cheques into the Cash Book and allocate payments.
* Update the CRM with workflow, new accounts and credit limit issues.
* Must be immediately available or on a short notice period.
* Must have previous Credit Control experience.
* Any experience within other areas of Accounts an advantage.
* Confident in using software packages like Word, Excel, Sage, CRM, etc.
This could be a great opportunity to get 'your foot in the door' within a global organisation!