£45,000 - £55,000
Based in Bridgend, Wales
Full time permanent position
Our client is a global engineering company who operate worldwide and work on multi-million pound projects. With 1,700 staff members within the business, they are looking for a Quality Manager to join their expanding team in Bridgend.
You will be required to coordinate all activities within the QA department, to include -
- Perform internal audits to ensure compliance.
- Supervise inspections of materials, manufacture/installation processes.
- Monitor the Quality Management system, to include records of management reviews and audits.
- Carrying out inspections and completing the relevant documentation for QA dossiers.
- Organising and carrying out internal audits.
- Advising on material and weld consumables.
- Overseeing welding procedure tests and producing welder qualification certificates.
Are you a Quality Assurance Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have knowledge of materials, welding processes and consumables? If so, apply today and we will tell you more about this exciting opportunity.