Full time permanent
We are excited to be supporting our well-established client near Chippenham with the recruitment of this fantastic opportunity.
As an Inside Sales Executive, your role will be to generate new opportunities for the sale or products and a range of managed services.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to cross-sell to accounts
- Using new and existing data and web tools to develop sales
- Making outbound business to business sales calls
- Research and develop prospects
- Update the CRM System
- Take part in the tender process
- Generate customer quotes
- Manage the customer relationship
- Forecast sales
- Conduct client research
To be a successful candidate for this role, you must have previous experience within a business to business sales environment with proven ability of hitting targets.
Other key skills and experience:
- Experience within a technical sales, third party maintenance or related value-added services a distinct advantage
- Ability to build rapport
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Computer literate & a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Working hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.