£9.62 per hour + holiday
12 Weeks Temporary to Permanent Assignment
Would you love to work for a growing organisation, where no two days are the same? Do you have previous customer service experience? If so, then apply today as this could be the temporary to permanent position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking an Inbound Call Handler to join their friendly and diverse team in Devizes. You will be working within a busy Customer Service department, where you will be the first point of contact for the organisations customers and contractors.
- Answering inbound calls
- Resolving queries and complaints
- Making appointments
- Processing requests and enquiries
- Responding to emails
- General administration
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Professional and polite manner
- Experience of updating databases and able to keep accurate records
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week and will be on a weekly rotating shift of 8am – 4.30pm / 8.30am – 5pm.
Due to the location of the client it would be beneficial to have your own transport.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.