Sheffield region (with travel around Yorkshire/Humber)
£24,000 a year
Are you passionate about supporting people with disabilities into employment and have experience of working on similar initiatives?
My client is delivering The Specialist Employability Support (SES) programme which is a national provision, designed to help unemployed disabled adults who are furthest away from the labour market into employment or onto mainstream provision.
Developing an intensive, holistic approach and specialised employability support through a
‘Circle of Support’, customised to meet the needs of the individual.
This is a performance driven role in an exciting and developing industry.
As a caseworker you will motivate, advise, encourage, train, support and track the programme participants through their journey into work and beyond.
The Caseworker must be adaptable to change and working towards continuous improvement in quality and performance.
This is a multi-site role and will require the need for travel and flexibility. The attainment of personal and team targets is essential in the role.
The role will involve
- Providing 1:1 support sessions for participants
- Delivery of an assessment to underpin the participants ISP (Individual Support Plan)
- Regular caseload conferencing to review the participants progression
- Liaison and relationship building with the Activity Co-ordinator
- Assisting customers in building their CV, Job Specification and Cover Letter Writing
- Job brokering and reverse job marketing with all participants
- Smart and effective caseload management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience/training in working with people with disabilities to overcome their barriers and into employment
- Experience in meeting and exceeding targets
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Experience in employer engagement and reverse marketing
Please apply with your CV to Lesley Price for more details and a confidential conversation