To £30,000 DOE
CMD are working with one of the City’s most progressive law firms as they look to recruit an Immigration Case Worker to join the wider Immigration team.
The purpose of the role is to enhance the immigration offering within the firm and will involve the planning and business development of the department as well as the sharing of technical knowledge and good practice.
As the successful candidate you will be a solicitor, an experienced immigration paralegal, or an OISC qualified case worker confident in your ability to run your own busy caseload from start to finish.
The primary responsibilities of this role will include:
- Preparation and management of applications made to the Home Office
- Liaison with immigration authorities and other agencies as required
- Interview and advise clients regarding immigration law, procedure and practice
- Meet clients in person where possible or vi skype interviews where necessary
- Keep up to date with all changes in immigration law
Essential requirements for this role are:
- OISC qualified
- 12 months+ work experience as an immigration case worker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exacting attention to detail
- Self sufficient
- LLB or other legal qualification desirable.