£25000 per annum
4 months ago
£25,000 Per Annum
Our client located near Pewsey, is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their small friendly team. The company are bespoke manufacturers and supply goods to many high-end retail outlets across the UK.
As Warehouse Manager you will be Responsibility for the smooth operation of the warehousing and stock control departments. Working alongside the Production Manager, you will consistently drive the team forward, to ensure company targets and standards are met and upheld. This is an extremely hands on role therefore, all applicants must be prepared to work alongside the team, preparing orders and carrying out routine duties if required.
· Quality Control and monitoring
· Machinery operating and maintenance
· Staff training and motivating
· Picking and packing of web orders
· Administration duties and data entry
· Stock rotation and management
· Adhering and upholding company standards and policies
· Quality monitoring and checking
· Ensuring all legal standards are adhered to
· General housekeeping and safety checks
The successful candidate will possess excellent leadership skills, be extremely driven and have strong experience working within a fast paced warehouse environment. In addition, you will pay great attention to detail and lead in a positive and proactive manner, whilst working to tight deadlines alongside the team.
Knowledge of Health & Safety and BRC legislations or equivalent are essential requirements for this role. Due to the rural location, applicants with their own transport or means to get to this location easily, would be essential.
In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.