Salary £18,000 - £19,500
This role provides fast and efficient administrative support to the senior sales team, working as an important link between the client, sales person and other non-sales departments.
This role is pivotal to the smooth running of the Sales team and has an influence over the activity levels that can be maintained by senior members within that team. As the main focus is about the customer journey and experience so a proven background in customer service is welcome.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the sales team and their clients
- Adhere to the processes in place for new software orders with suppliers
- Input and process sales opportunities accurately on behalf of the sales team
- Correctly enter and maintain client data in the Salesforce CRM system
- Answer calls from suppliers, existing clients and pass over any leads from prospective clients
- Respond to and take ownership of client and internal queries in a timely fashion
- Resolve invoice and sales related queries for the Finance department
- Administrative assistance on client contracts and various legal agreements may be required (no prior legal knowledge needed)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective multi tasker, able to prioritise conflicting responsibilities
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative to meet tight deadlines
- A can-do attitude, staying calm under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, good telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and experience of liaising with stakeholders and staff
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of Sales targets and deadlines
- Good judgment and decision-making in uncertain circumstances
- Previous experience in an office administration role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.