Full time permanent
We are recruiting for a Head of Service Account Management, on behalf of an established company in Chippenham.
As the Head of Service Account Management, you will lead the Service Account Managers, provide them with coaching and training and conduct 1:1’s. You will also ensure all services are being delivered to meet SLA agreements and continually work to improve customer and supplier relationships.
- Manage a small number of Key Accounts
- Support the sales team in identifying and closing deals
- Mange service quality
- Ensure customers have had a positive experience and customer relations are always maintained
- Writing detailed business requirements
- Analyse customer data to find trends and provide recommendations based on findings
- Project management on accounts
- Review service reports
- Support the Customer Service Team with service escalations
Key Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience of managing customer accounts
- Service Delivery knowledge
- Experience of working at SMT level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- Fantastic team player
- Demonstrable judgement and critical thinking ability
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Customer focused approach
- ITIL Delivery experience
- Prince 2 qualification
- 3rd party stakeholder experience
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.