Monday to Friday - Dayshift – 6am – 4pm
Salary up to £30,400
£13 per hour working a 45 hour week.
I am recruiting for a Class 1 HGV Shunter Driver to join our Client located in Newbury, Berkshire.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the safe transportation of goods across 3 depots within Berkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client as a Class 1 HGV, Day time Shunter Driver.
You will be reporting to the Transport Manager with the main purpose of the role is to load and unload equipment across 3 depots within Berkshire, in a safe and professional manner.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- A valid Class 1 driving licence
- Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph
- CPCS card (Preferred)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible attitude
- Customer Service focused
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience of working to deadlines
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
- Experience of operating Wagon & Drag
Driving: 1 year (Required)
Class 1 (Required)
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org