£25000 - £32000 per annum
14 days ago
£25,000 - £32,000 (doe)
Do you possess at least 2 years previous experience as a Civil Engineering Technician?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role, working on a broad range of interesting civil engineering projects?
Interested in working in the beautiful and historic city of Bath?
Our client is looking for an experienced Civil Engineering Technician who is keen to secure a highly varied role. This is an exciting time for the company as they want to build on their existing civils work and grow their civil engineering team. The majority of their current civil engineering work is in support of their structural team who work on a broad range of projects in the education, workplace, culture and leisure, conservation, health and residential sectors.
The company also like to offer a supportive, friendly and collaborative working environment for all of their team.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career as they encourage shared learning through internal events, project reviews, informal discussions and in seeking out relevant external development opportunities with a generous training budget.
* At least 2+ years experience in a similar role.
* Possess an relevant HNC or equivalent.
* Ideally made progress towards EngTech MICE or be prepared to become accredited.
* Highly literate in relevant IT packages including AutoCAD.
* Possess or be keen to develop knowledge of Civils3D (or similar) and MicroDrainage.
* Possess an understanding of relevant legislation and codes relating to civil engineering projects.
* Be able to solve civil engineering problems using creative and imaginative engineering.
* Be a self motivated, proactive and enthusiastic team player with a professional attitude.
If you are keen to join a dynamic and friendly firm of engineers and have the relevant experience, then please do not hesitate to apply!