Based in Swindon
Paying £17,000 - £22,000 + benefits
Are you looking for a career in sales? Are you competitive in nature and driven by money? Are you personable and have a natural ability to talk over the phone?
Our client has a fun, lively, open plan working environment in Swindon and they are looking to expand their passionate sales team. They offer staff members discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, days out and high street shop vouchers to name a few of the benefits of working with this great company.
They are one of the largest regional news publishers in the UK and deal with over 165 brands. The parent company is also one of the largest publishers in the US!
- To take responsibility of a territory/ category where you will be given the opportunity to develop existing and new clients.
- Identify and convert key accounts for the sale of print and digital products.
- Maximise revenue by assessing individual client needs.
- Build longstanding relationships though customer services.
- Carry out efficient research and information gathering where required in order to understand the customer.
- To canvas new business opportunities on a daily basis, adhering to KPI’s
- It would be desirable that the successful candidate can demonstrate previous sales experience from a Business to Business environment and be able to validate previous success.
- Qualities that our client will be looking for are; someone with a strong work ethic, the passion and initiative to succeed but also an individual who is ambitious and reliable.
- Previous media experience would also be highly advantageous.
If the role interests you, don’t delay and apply today!
We will then be in contact to tell you all about this excellent opportunity.