£19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Do you having previous folding or guillotine experience? Are you seeking a fast paced and busy role with a leading company in the Chippenham area? If so, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Folding Operative to join a fantastic company in Chippenham on a permanent basis. This role will be to ensure all lasered products supplied to the machine are folded to the correct specification supplied by the client and all folded sheets are in mail sort order.
- Prepare printed materials to be folded as per the clients’ brief
- Setting of folding equipment
- Ensue folded section is put into outer envelope correctly
- Achieve production and quality standards by monitoring machine operators
- Checking folding quality
- Ensuring that the completed job is delivered within the timescales set
- You will have previous printing/guillotine experience
- Flexible and reliable approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the clients location, having your own transport would be beneficial.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.