£9.00 Per Hour
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Plating Operative, to join their busy site located in Calne. You will be working within a fast paced and productive environment, plating various types of metal onto base material, using a range of methods.
- Assembling parts in line with the production and quality policy.
- Plating a variation of metals, using acid and cyanide base solutions.
- Setting and operating ancillary measuring equipment.
- Interacting with quality departments on maintaining and improving quality levels.
- Handling and managing chemical solutions in a safe manner.
- Ensuring 5S and TPM standards are maintained.
- Booking all hours to the SAP work order system.
- Working effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety and company policies.
The working hours will be Monday - Thursday 08:00-17:00 and Friday 08:00 - 13:30.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and expanding company, who pride themselves in product quality, staff training and development and are highly respected specialists within their field.
This will be an immediate start for the right candidate!