£9.75 per hour + holiday
6-8 Week Temporary Assignment
Would you love to work for a growing and dynamic company in Chippenham? Do you have previous customer service experience? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
A fantastic temporary assignment has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join an expanding organisation in Chippenham. You will be working within a busy Customer Service department, where you will be providing exceptional support and advice to customers.
- Answering customer queries via telephone, email and web/digital channels
- Continuously develop your knowledge relating to the organisations sector
- Increasing sales via an excellent customer experience through effective promotion of appropriate cross-sell and up-sell offers
- Achieving customer targets
- Identify opportunities and making recommendations to customers
- Updating and maintaining accurate records
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Motivated, positive, confident and personable approach
- Professional and polite manner
- Quick learner with a thirst for knowledge
- Experience of updating databases and able to keep accurate records
- Analytical with a strong ability to problem solve
Hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week, however the office operates 4 shift patterns (Early shift, Early Mid, Mid shift and Late shift) between the hours 8am – 8pm and Saturday 8am – 1pm.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.