Magor, South Wales
Shift Hours – 4 days on (2-day shifts, 2-night shifts), 4 days off
£17,000 – £19,000
Have you previously worked within a helpdesk role?
Do you have call centre experience?
Do you want to work for a very successful company that has global presence?
Yes? Then this may be the role for you….
CMD are delighted to be working with a leading independent global telecom services company who are looking for a Global Support Coordinator to join their growing business.
This is a varied role, where you will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Answer and process customer calls relating to faults in a professional and confident manner.
- Ensure each call is passed on to the relevant resource or escalated to the relevant person efficiently.
- Ensure all customers are consistently updated throughout the process and chase any 3rd party systems for resolutions.
- Dealing with each call in a professional and responsible manner.
- Carry out any further ad-hoc tasks requested by the line managers/team leaders.
To be successful in this fantastic position, you, amongst other skills and qualities will:
- Previous help desk/call centre experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise work load and multitask, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- PC literate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working for a rapidly growing, global company.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send in your CV or give us a call today!