Remote working with occassional days in Magor (South Wales).
£50,000 - £55,000
Do you have experience within the telecoms industry across numerous technologies?
Do you have experience in managing sub-contractors?
Do you want to work for a well-established, united, global company?
Yes? Then this may be the role for you….
CMD are delighted to be working with a leading independent global telecom services company who are looking for a Sub-Contractor Manager to join their growing business.
This is a varied role, where you will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Being responsible for identifying, selecting and evaluating global sub-contractors.
- Establishing and onboarding new sub-contractors into the local and relevant markets and evaluating capacity against target plans.
- Proactively planning and delivering specific training to meet different customers scopes of work.
- Implementing and measuring key performance indicators and SHEQ (safety, health, environmental and quality) on a regular basis.
- Being the point of contact for operational sub-contractor issues and any required escalations.
To be successful in this fantastic position, you, amongst other skills and qualities will:
- Hold broad experience within the telecoms industry across several technologies.
- Have previous experience in managing sub-contractor resources.
- Be able to demonstrate commercial and financial awareness.
- Have the ability and understanding of how to quickly translate quotes and scopes to operational requirements.
- Be an outstanding communicator and networker, who is well mannered, professional and can be respected across all platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working for a rapidly growing, global company.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send in your CV or give us a call today!