The main purpose of the role is to look after key accounts for the business, building relationships with key contacts within the customers maximising business opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with key customers, maximizing business opportunities
- Identify opportunities to develop the business with existing customers and work closely with the Technical Sales Team on new prospects
- Attend dales meetings as and when required
- Raising quotes for customers
- Ensuring that claims are carried out and are settled in a timely manner
- Manage the sales order book by fully complying with the company’s Sales Order Review process
- Inventory management – pro-active approach with customers to effectively manage stock by ensuring that planned orders are consumed, raw materials are invoiced where applicable and aged stock is minimal
- Maintain a safe working environment and comply with 6S requirements
- Proven track record in customer relationship/account management
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal. An excellent telephone manner along with an open, honest, clear and constructive approach
- Computer literate with experience/good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Commercial awareness with a good understanding of P&Ls and cash liquidity
- Experience in fast moving manufacturing environment preferable and experience within electronics manufacturing desirable
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.