up to £25000 DOE
Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Can you demonstrate a strong background in Administration? Are you looking to move into a PA role? Have you got a degree (or equivalent)? Are you ambitious and hungry to learn?
If you have answered YES then CMD have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working for one of Chippenham's leading companies you will be responsible for supporting directors within the business. Key duties will include:
- Overseeing and assisting in managing day-to-day operations and long-term projects.
- Managing communication and information flow to/from the individuals
- Coordinate a complex schedule, travel, and logistics
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep track of each detail, while keeping the "big picture" in mind
- Arrange internal and external meetings, liaise with advisers, clients and suppliers.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.