This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an established business qithin a newly created position which they can make their own.
The successful candidate will have a background within engineering specifically metal fabrication and have some previous experience with engineering processes and quality standards.
The main duties will be:
- Creating job packs for the shop floor
- Resource estimation per job by process department
- Material ordering/allocation
- Organise 3rd party providers i.e powder coaters
- Quality assurance – responsible for designing and introducing quality standards and processes to be worked /adhered to by production team specific to customer size/job complexity basis.
- Monitor production team adherence to quality process and address change/challenge instances of non-conformity