Full time temporary
£9.50 - £11.00ph
We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join our client in Swindon on a full time, ongoing temporary basis.
You role will be to provide a day to day administration support, effective Credit Control services and maintain customer accounts.
Other duties and responsibilities:
- Collection of debts via telephone, email and letter
- Processing direct debit manadates
- Maintain cash collections
- Make sure that bad and overdue debts are below targets
- Assist in opening new accounts
- Produce aged debtor reports
- Prepare, print and mail end of month statements
- Identify large debtors and provide regular updates
- Any other administration duties as required
In order to be a sucessful candidate for this role, you must have a minimum of two years experience in a similar position. Other key skills and experience:
- You must have fantastic attention to detail
- Methodical and organised approach
- Fantastic administration / data entry skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills to include SAP and microsoft packages
This position is working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Benefits include; free parking on-site, on-site canteen, pension contribution after qualifying period.
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.