There will be opportunity for career progression.
Responsible for all aspects of accounts payable, with additional general accounting duties as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, Code/Match and record Supplier Invoices within Financial systems
- Monthly Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Resolution of issues with all A/P invoices inc working with corporate personnel, warehouse personnel and suppliers.
- Generate Payment Runs including allocation of payments
- Assist in monthly Bank reconciliation
- Scan/File Invoices and Electronic file management.
- Liaise with External Companies
- Maintaining Group Inbox
Education Maths and English GCSE. Accounting/bookkeeping qualification desirable but not essential.
- Experience Purchase Ledger Experience and general working knowledge of Accounts team functions.
- Experience with accounting software and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills, being able to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines