Health and Social Care up to level 5
uton , Bedfordshire
£23000 to £ 25000
My client is a well respected national training provider who is now recruiting into the Health and Social Care Sector
This is a remote role where you work from home and visit your learners in the workplace . On average the case loads are between 35-40 learners but can vary dependant on sector, with the foremost focus being on the learners, their progress and their timely achievement. Trainer Assessors are expected to source a proportion of their own learners to shape a localised caseload, whilst also being supported by a motivated, energetic and engaging sales team.
My client uses e-portfolio so you can manage the learner journey remotely, which creates a robust tracking system and we will provide you with all the tools for you to do this successfully.
Knowledge skills & experience
The ideal candidate will have the following :
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care; or equivalent
- RGN and RMA qualification; or equivalent (desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience within a management role
- Functional Skills Level 1 (Mathematics, English & ICT) or equivalent
- Previous experience of working remotely
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria is available