Salary up to £20,000
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 07:30 to 17:00 (45 hours per week) although some flexibility may be required due to the nature of work. Day work only.
I am recruiting for a Weighbridge Operative to join our Client located within Newbury, Berkshire.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the safe and accurate use of the Weighbridge.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks as follows:
- Accurate and safe use of the Weighbridge and the issuing of proof of weight tickets.
- Accurate documentation of Hazardous waste to ensure 100% compliance.
- Provide confident communications both written and verbal.
- Working directly with the Yard Manager and separate sites when required.
- To provide high levels of house keeping at all times to ensure Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to.
If this position is of interest and you would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org